The Symphony Orchestra of India (SOI) Youth Ambassador Programme is a leadership experience designed for individuals who are passionate about western classical music and want to raise awareness about the many performances of the SOI & other NCPA events.
This year we have designed a three month programme from July to September 2016
Applications are now open for the 2016!
Be sure you meet the basic requirements below.
SOI Youth Ambassador Candidates are:
• Passionate about western classical music and the arts.
• Have a desire to inspire, equip, and mobilize your peers to do the same.
• Highly committed to learning and being youth ambassadors of the SOI and NCPA for the duration of the programme.
• Be between 18 yrs- 25yrs.
• Currently a college student in Mumbai.
• Be fully committed in completing the program over the three months.
• You must be able to attend weekly meetings every Friday at 4pm.
• Work towards promoting the SOI and the goals set out at beginning of the program.
• Be committed to being present during SOI concerts.
• Must be tech savvy and social media crazy.
What the SOI Youth Ambassadors get?
• A monthly stipend of Rs.5000/-
• Certificate at the end of the Programme.
• An SOI Youth Ambassador T-shirt.
• Opportunity to attend concerts and dress rehearsals.
• Increase your social, sales and marketing skills.
• Associated with a prestigious organization like NCPA.
• Online Applications: 08th June 2016 - 22nd June 2016
• Interviews: 27th June 2016 - 29th June 2016
• First Training Session: Friday, 1st July 2016
• Weekly training sessions every Friday at 4pm.
Application deadline is June 22nd 2016.
For further details please contact Bianca Mendonca on 66223827 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you up for the challenge?